Monday 16 May 2011

Petroleum Wives Club of the Hauge...

Welcome to the Petroleum Wives Club of The Hague in The Netherlands
“Membership is focused on spouses or partners of those employed in the petroleum business and related service sectors.”

Great news people, I am now suitably qualified to join the Petroleum Wives Club, yes you heard it PETROLEUM WIVES CLUB!

Forget careers girls, you only need a husband who works in the petroleum business and your in. I don’t know if I’m being cynical but I find it quite disturbing that people find it appropriate to set up clubs on the basis of their spouse’s job and not say common interests, hobbies or their own jobs (or lack thereof).

Each to his own I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Look at it this way the common interests are, being married to men who work in the petroleum business :))))))))))))))))).

    ReplyDelete